Thursday 7 April 2011

The lonely week.








I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I will be very happy to see the back of this week. I've felt very lonely at home without The Wig to tease and I also started a new freelance job this week which is making me feel a bit lonely. I've realised I'm not too good at working on my own and much prefer to have a side kick with me, but its all a learning curve I suppose. Anyhow, I went for a walk at lunch time in the sun to try and perk up and took some lonely photographs of vandalism.

Worse than feeling lonely though is the fact that since the weather has been good during the last couple of days, the number of people reading this blog has seriously dwindled! Damn you sunshine! I'm even alone on this blog! I thought it didn't matter if anyone was reading this or not but I think maybe it does.

2 comments: